IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL SPEAKERS
SUBJECT: Speaker change for SYSID paper xxxxxx (e.g. TuMi01.1)
BODY OF THE MESSAGE: Paper xxxxx will be presented by Name Surname, email address (please use the same e-mail you have used for registrations)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SOFTWARE SESSION PAPERS
The deadline for uploading all THREE presentation items is 6 July 2021, 23:59:59 PST (UTC-8).
Instructions for the uploading have been sent from the PaperCept system to the corresponding author.
The items are:
1. VIDEO SCREENCAST OF THE PRESENTATION;
2. PDF OF THE PRESENTATION SLIDES; and
3. RELEASE FORM (complete, save and upload as pdf)
Please begin this process well before the deadline as the transferring of large files may a significant amount of time. If you have anydifficulty with the uploading process please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The structure of the software session will be as follows:
- introduction by chair/co-chair
- a "teaser" video presentation for each of the 8 papers/demos will be presented. These will each be 4 minutes long.
- eight "roundtable discussion" rooms will be open in parallel. The corresponding author of each paper will be the speaker in each room. They will be able to share their screen and answer questions from attendees in their room. There is a limit of 15 attendees per room and the speaker can control admission. It is expected that attendees will circulate through the rooms of interest, much like a poster session or typical software demonstration session.
You will need to prerecord your "teaser" video presentation satisfying the following mandatory constraints:
maximum time length: 4 minutes
maximum size: 100 MB
clearly audible sound
The following aspects are strongly recommended, but not mandatory:
16:9 aspect ratio
resolution of 1280x720 pixels or 1920 x 1080
the first slide should show the paper title and all authors, including their affiliations. Identify the presenting author.
See here below the detailed instructions on using the presentation interface.
If you have any questions about the structure of the presentations please contact us at: email@example.com